The Company was originally founded as a consulting company, specializing in the business side of the full service, casual dining restaurant industry. Business Planning, Operational Audits, Lease Analysis and Management Controls are all areas of expertise of the team at Restaurant Partners, Inc. (RPI). Over the years, our services have expanded into the areas of menu development, staff training, new store opening and Contract Purchasing.
RPI has consulted with some of the industry’s biggest and best companies on various development and business planning projects, including:
- Darden Restaurants, Inc. – Competitive Analysis and New Concept Planning
- Walt Disney Company – Business Planning for Disney Development
- ConAgra Healthy Choice – Competitive Menu Analysis
- City of Orlando – Writing of all Restaurant Requests for Proposals (RFP’s)
- Orange County (FL.) – Writing and Screening of RFP’s
- Greater Orlando Aviation Authority – Full concessions analysis
Does your business have a set of controls in place to prevent your profits from slipping away? RPI can help you develop a system of controls and procedures designed to maximize profits and eliminate loss in all aspects of your restaurant and bar operations:
- Financial record keeping procedures tailored specifically for your restaurant
- Operational procedures designed to prevent loss through theft, poor portion control, etc
- Financial analysis identifying opportunities for improved efficiency and cost savings
- Evaluate All Insurance Policies – Health care, Property & Liability, EPLI, Workers Comp etc. to ensure all exposures have been identified.
The primary purpose of an RPI consulting arrangement is make you more money! Our systematic approach to restaurant operations ensures that you see results quickly by being presented with choices about your operation. You make the final decisions!